9.08.2009

tuesday at 11:58

I found out that it is now supposed to rain for the rest of the week. This is one of the best things I have heard all day! Very happy.

There is something in the air right now... Not sure what it is, (maybe its fall?), but it makes me want to read something whimsical and fun. So I'll be starting the Harry Potter series again once I finish my current book. Patrick is going to read them with me since he has never read them before (!). I really think he will enjoy them.

I'm off to work tomorrow. I've got the old dread-of-going-to-work feeling in my gut each time I remember that I'm to go to work but then I remind myself over and over again that for once in my life I don't hate my job. God's been pretty cool to hook me up the way He has. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

without_explanation said...

How odd that you say that! Because September began, and suddenly I wanted to read Eragon, magic is in the air. ;-)