11.01.2010

o.m.g.

So... I just realized that my birthday is in 2 months and 8 days...

I will be 23.

First thought: I'm almost 25 and that's half way to 30!!!

Second thought: I'm still too fat and unhealthy to be this far into my 20's!

Third thought: I should blog about this... Maybe talking about it on the internet will help me to stay focused.


So, whoever you are out there you are going to be privileged to my rantings and ramblings on the subject of health. Because what better way to get healthy than to start RIGHT NOW?

Goals:
Lose 5lbs by Christmas (small goals are easier to achieve)
Cut my sugar intake WAY down. I already eliminated soda pop back in July so that's handy.
Concentrate on healthy sized portions of food.
Work out three times a week at least.

YAY! Off to a good start. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes... Right now I have to go scrub my kitchen floor.

No comments: