8.29.2009

good things

Sorry I haven't written any thing very profound lately. I've been in a downward slope for awhile. Lots of stress and worry. But that was this summer. I want to make a list of all the good things now! Time to stop focusing on the negative and focus more on the positive.
  • I have my own apartment now; with my own kitchen!
  • I have a roommate whom I actually like.
  • I've lost 13lbs.
  • My Patrick is the best boyfriend ever.
  • I got a job! and I actually enjoy it. It's not high stress and the people aren't morons.
  • I have a car that runs well.
  • A lot of my friends have come back for the semester.
  • I'm learning how to cook, finally.
  • I'm getting a full nights sleep.
  • I don't have homework to do.
  • I have air conditioning.
Many things are going right. I am tempted to look forward and worry about all of the things I know are ahead but instead I'm trying to live in the present. Not the past or the future. The right now.

No comments: