10.16.2009

these are a few...

I can't think of what to be for Halloween so I thought I would list some of my favorite things to see if that would help. Plus, I LOVE making lists.

Butterflies
Chocolate
1940's nostalgia
Snuggling in a blanket when its cold
Scarves
Seinfeld
Books
Artful photography
Silly kitties
Mascara
Bamboo bed sheets
Colorful flowers
Hoopskirts
Homemade rolls
Glass bottles and jars of all shapes and sizes
Random excursions
Laughter
Starbucks
Pirates (The Errol Flynn kind)
Black and white movies
Fruity candies
A nice pair of jeans
Jane Austen
Witty comebacks
Mountains
Driving fast
Sword fights
Penguins
Rainy days
Bonfires with s'mores
Fabric
Patrick
Audrey Hepburn
Katherine Hepburn
Buttery (very bad for you) pop corn
Running
Candles
Weeping Willows
Unexpected colors

Hmm... that didn't really give me any ideas for a costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an idea! You should get a little black dress with some pearls and sunglasses and be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys! Plus you can always wear the dress again ;)