12.09.2009

in the near future

I'm getting married. I know this isn't news to most of you. But I never got to fully share or express my excitement about this fact, I've been too busy.

In 4 1/2 months my life will change for the better in these ways:
  • no more "lets hang out" and then one of us has to drive all the way back home in the freezing cold
  • all my stuff will be in one place. I hate being at his apartment and wanting to make lunch or something and not having all my cooking stuff.
  • we can combine our limited funds to make a slightly less limited fund!
  • laying in bed reading. yes. awesomeness.
Ways it will change for the worse:
  • he will be in my space all the time, (I really enjoy having my own space).
  • i can't borrow his clothes to switch up my wardrobe like I do with my current roommate cuz her clothes are cute and his are just... manly.
  • he will prolly eat that last cookie I'll be saving "for later".
But over all, I think it will be good. I can't wait.

    3 comments:

    Patrick said...

    tell me your saving the cookie and i won't eat it! lol

    Karl said...

    HAHA! What's wrong with wearing your man's manly clothes? Shows you've got a man. Hah

    jessie said...

    well, i do like to steal his thermal shirts but other than that... I just don't look too pretty. lol