5.12.2009

ball of nerves

I am angry, upset, frustrated, stressed, worried, uptight and stuck...

I have no control. No control over my circumstances, the people around me or the many things I have to do.

I have no job, no car, dwindling funds, no house key, headaches, finals, lots and lots of noise, close friends leaving, family events without me... I want to just run away and hide... and possibly cry.

God will work everything out, I know He will. Its so hard to wait and feel so lost and helpless. I need Him to come through... soon. I am trusting Him with all of this. I KNOW that He will pull it off... I know He will, I've seen Him do it before. And when He does, I will tell you all about it with a huge smile on my face because He is amazing.

He will come through for me.

No comments: