7.04.2009

blank

I'm not sure what to write about... there is simultaneously too much and not enough in my head to fill an entry. Too many personal things that I would love to pour out on to this virtual page in my moments of weakness but I know that later on I would regret sending them out into the world alone and unprotected.

And the little things which I would write about might be amusing but in the end if we spend all our time amusing each other and never spilling anything authentic about ourselves then where have we gotten...? Nowhere.

So I will give you one of each, my friends.

Lonliness is more often a choice than a circumstance. And reigning in your temper may feel like you are stifling your passion but in the end everyone will be happier - if not wiser... maybe.

When I bring home books from the library I feel like my bag is full of treasure.

No comments: