7.15.2009

hodgepodge

I want to write but I feel like I have nothing to say... I hate that because I love writing and now that I actually have consistent internet access I cannot think of things to write about.

I could chronicle the lives of the naughty kittens that live here but they are so cute you would have to come see for yourself. I could write about my domestic experiences and how disappointing it is to ruin a batch of cookies, but that would just make you sad because now you cannot have one. I could prattle on about the books that I'm reading, but I do that enough when you see me in person. ;) I could detail my emotional highs and lows but that's what my Facebook status is for, right? I could recommend that you go see The Proposal and My Sister's Keeper, but who has money for movies? I could tell you of my longing for adventure and travel, but perhaps that would make you unsatisfied and restless as well...

No, I shall keep my own counsel and post this empty entry instead... *wink*

No comments: