2.03.2010

humorless

I miss being funny.
I've been reading this funny website lately, tears gathering in the corners of my eyes at work and I keep thinking, I could write this! I am that funny! But where has my humor gone?
I think sometimes I get so focused on a project (like a wedding) and I forget to be funny.
I write posts about whats going on, but not about my thoughts.
I would like to get back to some humor... I'll have to figure out how to start...

Rants.
That's it. I need to start ranting again. Gosh, its been a long time since I got to have a really good rant.
Lately they all happen in my head, or Patrick's ears.
The only problem with rants is that there are some things in your life you just can't rant about because you have no idea who reads your blog...
You know what I mean?

No comments: