4.12.2010

19 days until marriage...

...and 19 reasons why its about time!
  1. I love that bathtub and want to take a long hot bath
  2. There is more than one window in that apartment
  3. I will never have to go home and leave my Honey!
  4. I will have a dresser for my t-shirts and things
  5. We can finally share our food in one place
  6. There is a park next door perfect for walks
  7. The public library is SO CLOSE
  8. We can share rides to work
  9. I can fall accidentally fall asleep and not worry about needing to get home
  10. ALL MY STUFF IN ONE PLACE
  11. I will have time to write once again
  12. And read
  13. And finish season One of Desperate Housewives
  14. We can have people over for dinner
  15. I can put things away where I want them
  16. Everything will be ours to share
  17. I can iron his shirts
  18. A schedule can FINALLY be established
AND

19. We can take weekened getaways together!!!

1 comment:

without_explanation said...

ha, I find it funny that your number one reason for "it's about time" is so that you can take a bath there. That made me laugh.