4.02.2010

lemonade

Lots to think about.

Do you ever have a dream you talk about but don't follow?

Always thinking you will get to it later
And then you are 22, getting married and driving a car with the side mirror hanging, only attached by it's cable?
Wow.
But I will write.
I will write many words, pouring out my thoughts like lemonade; the bitter and the sweet blended together.

Right now my excuse is time, I will start writing again when I have time; oh that precious commodity.
But there's always an excuse. 
I have to follow through this time.

I actually think I am finally ready.

In a month I hope it's all still there waiting to be blended together and sipped.
For now I will keep living and trying to take as much as I can out of each day, storing it away for later use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Are you leaving us?! But I just discovered your blog and I love it.

www.awonderingstar.com

xoxo