3.03.2010

2 months

Ok, this is just getting crazy.
 I'm living in two places, feeling like a child caught in a divorce.
I'm so excited about the new apartment and I want to spend all of my time there,
 but I don't live there yet so all of my stuff is missing.
And I feel like I've abandonded my roommate which makes me feel really bad,
 but I don't know what to do.
I'm also running out of food because I don't have time to stay home and make anything.
So at work I eat crackers and cheese more often than not.

Maybe its just this week.
Maybe things will calm down.

Maybe I have a huge list of things I need to do
and no time to do them.

Maybe I need to grow up and take my life back.
I have excellent time management skills.
I need to use them.

I just really hate this place. This limbo between married and not married.
Its frustrating, upsetting, confusing.
And I'm not sure anyone gets it right now.

I want to take a day off.
Walk through a park
Breathe in.
Brethe out.
HAVE ALL OF MY THINGS IN ONE PLACE.
This is seriously a huge issue for me.

Ok, no more whining.
I just needed to do some therapy writing.
Thanks for standig by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, Now you know what it feels like to be a Christian. Having the "Now but not yet" attitude! You guys are practically married but not yet. You've made the decision to spend the rest of your lives together and yet you still have to wait!

It's just like our walk with God and waiting for this time of 2nd coming. It's coming and one day we will stand before our God and will be asked to spend eternal life with him!

Yeah you know what it means...lol ... 2 more months. You can do it Jessie!!!