3.25.2010

happy thoughts

I'm feeling down today...
So I'm going to make a list of things that make me happy
Maybe I can cheer myself up!

Rainydays are gloomy but still one of my favorite things; its rainy today
Tomorrow I set off on a trip to see my family for the first time in THREE months
I will be getting my REAL engagement ring soon...!!! (hopefully in the next 12 hours)
Saturday I will have two bridal showers thanks to people who love me
I'm growing ever happier with the person I'm becoming
Mexican and Chinese food two days in a row: Yum.
Reliving college days with a friend last night was so much fun
I'm cutting myself some slack
Orbitz (evil! stay away from them!) should be refunding my money in the next 5 days
30 Rock via Netflix has been my little sip of humor every now and then


2 comments:

ronel1217 said...

yeah do somethings that make you happy..:)

http://iamronel.com

Joshua Smith said...

Omg, I Love 30 Rock! No one else seems to have watched it, though. You just became so much more awesome.