3.17.2010

green

Its been lovely today to see everyone in green
Green is my favorite color!
I've been thinking of the green river in Chicago today
It's been a year ago next week that I was in Chicago working with Inner City Impact.
I love that city.

Richard Jeni said:
"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"

Chicago is the closest I've come to NYC so far
I love the huge buildings screaming CITY
right next to the vast expanse of lake Michigan and the parks that cry NATURE.
Wonderful. Wonderful.
Maybe I'll discover that I like Chicago more than NYC.
We'll have to wait and see

I'm ready for an adventure again.
Chicago was my most recent grand adventure
So I'll leave you with this picture in tribute




No comments: