8.22.2008

story time

There are these Freshman on my floor who are awesome. The other night I was hanging out with them and they were talking about Story Time, I asked them what that was. Apparently, these four girls bonded during orientation and they felt like they’d known each other for years but then they realized that they actually didn’t know much about each other at all. So their idea was to have a Story Time every couple of nights where they each take turns telling the story of their life to the others. I thought this was incredible. They asked me to join them and I jumped right in.

Something I love to do is find out why people do what they do and why they are who they are. That’s probably why I am a psych major. So I now have the opportunity to get to know these girls, my friends, better and to tell them the story of my life and why I am me and how God has changed me. I’m so excited. If you ever get the chance, ask people to tell you their story.

No comments: