2.06.2009

rejuvinate

I need to refresh and recharge. Life is just fine but I am growing weary. Simple social interactions tax me and I find myself withdrawing into a shell that I know I will not like later on.

I want to hear the sound of rain.

Read a book to rival Pride and Prejudice.

Get my hair cut because it bothers me more than you would think.

Do something artistic.

Sing a beautiful song.

Get a hug from you. It’s been a few years.

Sit and enjoy the atmosphere of a coffeehouse.

Dream big dreams again.

Smell some flowers.

These are the little things I do to refresh. To recharge I need to hang out with God.

In Christian Life we’ve been talking about Celebrating and making sure that we take time to celebrate and have joy. I think that’s what I’ve been forgetting to do. I have lots of fun with people but I’m lacking joy sometimes. I think I just need to recharge and get back on bored, then I’ll be okay. I don't like to feel like this; especially when I feel like there is no reason.

No comments: