2.26.2009

restless

It's that time of the semester again... I'm feeling a little crazy. I want:

...to go on an adventure (I've had some mini ones so that has helped a LOT)

...to pick up everything and travel (someone told me today to head to Denver... maybe)

...to ignore everyone and stay shut up in my room (bad choice; will lead to depression)

...to do something EXTREMELY artistic (again, visited some art museums and am feeling a little better about this one)

...to change my hair (yeah, you know what that means)

...to drive and drive and drive and drive (if only....)

...to say what I really think (I tend to get even more opinionated when I'm restless)

...to see my brother (I miss him more than anyone in the world)

...to be irresponsible and blow off classes and assignments (this is where self-control needs to kick in)

...to dance

1 comment:

Karl said...

Haha... as I read through that... I was thinking "Check...Check...Check.."