6.23.2008

weekend

Busy weekend. I took some fun pictures so I guess they can tell their story.

Saturday was Abbie's graduation party but I didn't take any pictures there because I was running around and forgot. After her party a bunch of us headed over to Starbucks for their summer long music on the patio thing. Alyssa and Brent were playing so that made it extra special! They were wonderful and the weather was perfect for a lovely night outside.

Brent and Alyssa performing one of Alyssa's songs














Troy and Sara happily engaged and in L-O-V-E!














My green tea frappuccino with Alyssa in the background


















Lili and I having a good time (my frappuccino makes another appearence...)


















Devin Broderick, he played after Alyssa. Mostly did James Blunt and Beadle like songs along with some original songs. I enjoyed him a lot, he was funny as well as talented.


















Sunday afternoon we went to the park. Aslan is a nut and I just needed some evidence that I accidentally ended up playing at the part in 2 1/2" heels. lol

No comments: