6.21.2008

pop up friends

Lately I’ve been feeling alone. Not alone from God but alone without friends ever since I’ve been home. God is amazing though because people have suddenly started popping up in my life. A few days ago I mentioned that phone call from my friend, who was visiting California, and then yesterday an old friend stopped by and we talked for an hour or so and it was lovely! And last night I talked with another friend on the phone for 4 hours. Again I repeat; we were never meant to be alone. And God is helping me to realize that if I am feeling alone, it’s probably by choice or lack of effort.

I do not need to have quantities of friends but I do insist on quality. And my friends have quality. I love them so much.

Disclaimer: this post is not meant to offend family or to suggest in anyway that family members cannot be friends. It’s just that in this instance I am talking about friends outside of my family.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

again I say...Welcome to Spring 2008 of my life...lol