6.28.2008

cashier rants...

I was going to post about the awesome girly party we had at Alyssa's last night but I think I left my camera with the pictures on it there so that post will have to wait until I get my camera back.

Anyway... being a cashier at Wal-Mart is not really that bad, if things are busy. But today, today I just got fed up with stupid, rude and mean people.

Tips for those being waited on by a casheir:
  • Remember that we are people too. Yeah, we're not a machine, we have feelings.
  • If we make a mistake... it's a mistake and we feel terrible. We didn't do it to ruin your day.
  • We appreciate NICE customers, more than you know!
  • We are serving you BECAUSE we are being paid, we're not here because we especially like you or anything.
  • If you are over 30, don't flirt with us... can you say creepy??? We're not interested.
  • If you are mean, you WILL make us cry. We just hide it well. (p.s. stay at home, don't come out in public and hate on us. go back to bed.)
  • Just because we wear the uniform doesn't mean we know all of the inner workings of the entire company! Stop asking complicated questions, we're just cashiers. And for those of you that come to the pharmacy, I'm a freakin' CLERK, NOT a pharmacist. Stop asking me about your drugs, insurance and dosage ammounts!!!

Okay, so it was a frustrating week but I feel a little better now. And I've got two work free days stretching out in front of me... they will go fast I know. :-(

1 comment:

Patrick said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love working retail!