6.30.2008

this and that

Okay, I know I've blogged a lot today but it's my day off, and it's not that I have nothing better to do, it's just the fact that I like to write and there's sometimes a lot to say.

Look at this colour-me wallpaper. It's a brilliant idea. As a 20-year-old that likes to be creative I would love to spend a couple hours chatting with a friend or two and decorating the wall at the same time. The only downside would be when you've colored it all up.

I've been all inspired by home-decor lately. Too bad I don't have a home to practice on. I use my room though and hopefully my room at school will be amazing. Anne and I have some pretty cool ideas. Perhaps I can somehow impliment this, because I like it:


Once again my mind has returned to the same old, same old... I really want to get paid to write. If only it were as simple as that. I don't even know where to start.

Last, not because it's least, check out this mystery house on 5th Avenue -- New York, of course.

No comments: