7.29.2008

cantaloupes and such

I tasted the nectar stuff you can buy for humming birds today, it was pretty good. I am now wondering how it would taste as an ice cream topping…?

I had to write down the code for cantaloupes on my hand today and every time I happened to noticed it, it made me think of the numbers tattooed on the arms of Nazi prisoners in WWII. (I am a prisoner of Wal-Mart… sort of.)

A kid at work offered me pizza on a bagel. I said no thanks… now I kinda wish I had tried it.

I’ve been keeping an eye on this HUGE mushroom that’s been growing in our yard, I wouldn’t let anyone cut it or squish it because I wanted to see how big it would get. Today I noticed that it seems to have collapsed upon it’s self. I was sad because I wanted it to get even HUGER.

Today I found the root reason that women’s intelligence is slowly melting away and they have nothing of interest to contribute to a conversation… during breaks at work I’ve noticed that over half of the people that bring books to read are reading those trashy romance novels! Yeah, the ones with the half-naked guy on the front with his hair blowing around like Fabio… oh my gosh. How can you insult your own intelligence by reading such garbage???

Sometimes when I get bored working the cigarette lane I print out blank receipt paper and write poems on it. Pretty sure I am NOT supposed to do that.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

on your last paragraph, i did the same thing at QT. That's how i composed "Hey there Alysha"! lol