7.11.2008

silent

You know that I love words. They are my joy, my passion- I feel less alive if I cannot express my heart and mind through written words. Words are one of my greatest strengths.

But what do you do when your greatest strength fails you? Batman always has his utility belt. Super Man just keeps an eye out for kryptonite… but what about us less-than-super humans? Music is a great backup power if words are not available because words are intertwined with the beautiful melodies. But what about when it all fails, when there’s nothing left but you and God?

Silence

...speaks louder than any audible sound or written word. Silence takes control. Silence is empty but overflowing. Silence can heal or it can tear apart. They say that silence is golden, but I say that silence is glass because you can break it, shatter it and it can be very heavy…

I wish that there was more silence in my head.

No comments: