11.17.2008

too many hands

On one hand I want to end this part of my life. Pack up at the end and leave without looking back.

On one hand I want to stay here and keep plodding along because this place is safe.

On one hand I think I am supposed to be here.

On one hand I want to go home because I'm weary of all of this.

On one hand I'm afraid of going home and being "trapped" there.

On one hand I want to throw caution to the wind and follow my dreams. But that is impractical.

On one hand I know what I need to do. On the other hand, I am so unsure.

I have all of the questions and none of the answers. Why can't You just be clear?

1 comment:

Patrick said...

it's not that i don't think i'm not. I don't know if "working in a church" hinders that. I see all the time how people automaticlly think less of what i say just because i mention that i'm a minister. usually its a little better just because i work with youth, so i must be a little cooler :)