11.12.2008

where was i?

"What happened to the girl I fell in love with?" - we both wondered.

Where did I go for three months...? It's strange how you can change and not even know it. But I did know it, at least I felt it in a quiet, sad place... I knew that I was not myself.

I was holding back on my honesty

Constant complaining and negetivity overrides your good parts if you induldge in it

Really caring about people ceased to matter because I didn't make the time

I became a cynical, ugly, unlovely version of myself and I'm not going to stand for it. There is no reason that I should allow myself to become that way. My soul is refreshed everyday in God, there are people who love me even when I am the most unpleasent person imaginable, I am healthy and with all of that I still allowed myself to slip into a pit of selfishness and wallow there.

Its inexcusable and that means I am going to change.

No comments: