11.03.2008

sick

Everytime I get sick I start reflecting on my life. At first I'm all angry at my body, wondering how it could betray me this way but then I stop to think about what kind of fuel and care I've been giving it.

Late nights, stress, soda instead of water or juice, greasy fries and pizza instead of helpful veggies and fruits... its no wonder my body shuts down sometimes. Not that eating right and sleeping will keep me safe from all illness, but its gotta help! Regular exercise will as well.

So, starting a few days ago I've been trying to take better care of myself. I've only got one body and I'm slowly weakening it as much as any smoker just by feeding it crap and never letting it workout.

Go eat a carrot and run a mile. You may not like it at first, but later on you'll be glad you did.

No comments: