11.11.2008

tuesday morning

Today is one of those very strange and far apart days where I actually enjoy being awake in the morning. Usually I am a Night Owl hands down but occasionally there is a morning that just makes me glad to be up and about.

Usually these days come in the fall because it’s so crisp, beautiful and cool that I want to be out and about instead of lying in bed. I would be taking a nap at this time since I didn’t sleep well last night and I don’t have class for another two hours but instead I am sitting here in the caf enjoying a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and writing about it…

I wish I could be sitting at a little sidewalk café, a green tea frappuccino on the wrought-iron table next to my laptop and stack of books, (of course!). Sounds like a lovely way to spend such a beautifully dreary day. It would greatly refresh my soul and spirit.


No comments: